Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
(Senior) Sales Manager- Nordics
current job openings
people on board
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
RTB House in the Nordics
Since opening our operations in the Nordics, we have rapidly established ourselves as a trusted partner for renowned brands within verticals such as Fashion, Travel, and Home.
We embrace a "remote-first" approach, allowing our team members the flexibility to work remotely most of the time. However, to maintain a strong team dynamic and allow for valuable in-person interactions, we aim to meet regularly in our office in central Stockholm.
With a small, dedicated team in the Nordics, we are continuously expanding our team and have ambitious plans for growth.
If you are passionate about digital advertising, thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and are eager to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you! Join RTB House and be part of our success story in the Nordics market.
What We Have To Offer:
- Work in one of the fastest-growing global and future-proof ad-tech companies;
- An amazing (one month) onboarding process to make sure you are equipped with all the necessary knowledge and tools to excel;
- Our hybrid work philosophy: working from our Stockholm office, from home or, for some time, from a destination of your dreams;
- Competitive compensation with up to 30 vacation days;
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/)
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
The Sales team is a key contributor of growth and culture at RTB House. The team’s mission is to help boost our clients’ business by delivering best-in-class solutions enhanced with unparalleled professionalism, integrity, and passion for Digital.
As a leading marketing technology company RTB House develops a range of new products and our Sales team will be among those who bring these innovative solutions to the market.
The (Senior) Sales Manager will report directly to the Head of Sales Nordics.
- Build relationships with decision-makers of the largest e-commerce companies in the region to understand their needs and communicate our unique selling proposition;
- Expand our client base in the Nordics by efficiently managing all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to integrating;
- Generate opportunities for new business development by following up on leads and conducting research on target clients while tapping into your existing network of top clients;
- Work closely with our technical and account management teams to ensure superior performance of the campaigns;
- Develop professional technical knowledge of our solutions and overall developments in digital marketing to design strategies that fulfill client needs;
- Report on the progress of sales processes regarding both existing and potential clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in B2B direct (enterprise) sales in digital marketing;
- Knowledge of the e-commerce and online advertising industry (especially performance marketing) in the Nordics;
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- An outstanding track record of success finding new prospects, growing relationships, and consistently hitting KPIs in mid to longer-term sales cycles;
- Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to absorb and action information quickly;
- Self-motivated positive individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and achiever attitude;
- Demonstrated ability to forecast sales and build sales plans;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Swedish (C1 or above), additional Scandinavian languages are a plus.
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.