Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Account Manager (f/m/d)
current job openings
people on board
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
RTB House in Benelux
Since opening our operations in the Benelux in 2017, we have rapidly established ourselves as a trusted partner for renowned brands within verticals such as Fashion, Travel, and Home.
We embrace a "remote-first" approach, allowing our team members the flexibility to work remotely most of the time. However, to maintain a strong team dynamic and allow for valuable in-person interactions, we aim to meet once a month in our Amsterdam office.
With over 15 dedicated employees in the Benelux region, we are continuously expanding our team and have ambitious plans for growth.
If you are passionate about digital advertising, thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and are eager to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you! Join RTB House and be part of our success story in the Benelux market.
About the Team
At RTB House, our Account Managers play a pivotal role in nurturing true partnerships with our clients. They handle a spectrum of responsibilities, always prioritizing client satisfaction and growth. From overseeing all post-sale interactions to leading cross-functional teams, they ensure campaigns align with mutually agreed performance targets.
Their day typically kicks off with an evaluation of active client campaigns, confirming all is progressing as planned. In anticipation of meetings, they craft detailed presentations that not only showcase campaign performance but also provide proactive insights on enhancement strategies. By identifying upselling opportunities, they strike a balance between meeting client needs and furthering RTB House's objectives. Collaboration is at the heart of their daily endeavors; they work closely with Technical Account Managers to brainstorm and implement campaign refinements. Regular updates are provided to clients, highlighting performance metrics and other crucial information.
And in all they do, our Account Managers embody thought leadership, actively advising clients on improvements while fostering a collaborative team atmosphere, always ready to support and elevate each other.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- Day-to-day campaign management for both retargeting and branding: making sure that performance goals are achieved and keeping an eye on budget realisation (each Account Manager has a quarterly target);
- Optimize the performance of the campaigns in line with clients' goals;
- Up/cross sell campaigns and products to ensure the growth of the accounts;
- Provide transparency over campaign performance for the client representatives to ensure premium customer service;
- Develop relationships and negotiate business terms with decision-makers of the largest e-commerce companies in the Benelux region;
- Create remarketing strategies for different verticals;
- Develop professional technical knowledge related to the solutions offered by RTB House and overall developments in the digital marketing domain;
- Work closely with technical and sales teams within the company to ensure the superior performance of the campaigns.
What We Are Looking For
- Solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. performance marketing;
- 2+ years of experience managing online advertising campaigns and client relationships in-house or at an agency, we are open to offering a mid-level or senior position depending on your years of experience;
- Be ready to travel (mostly within the Benelux region) 10-20% of the time;
- Self-motivated positive individual with an achiever attitude;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to absorb information quickly and deliver within tight time frame;
- Excellent communication and presentations skills;
- Outstanding negotiation skills;
- Ability to keep an open communication, particularly when working remotely;
- Full proficiency in English, Dutch and/or French are a big plus.
What We Offer
- Work in one of the fastest-growing and future-proof global ad-tech companies;
- An amazing (one month) onboarding process to make sure you are equipped with all the necessary knowledge and tools to excel;
- Hybrid work philosophy: working from one of our offices, from home or from a Spaces business club near you;
- Competitive compensation with 28+ vacation days;
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology. (Check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/)
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.