Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Account Manager - East
current job openings
people on board
RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and performance. Born and having grown to become a leader in display retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive more efficient and impactful media buys.
As an Account Manager, you will own the client relationship post-sale and are responsible for ensuring superior client service through excellence in campaign management, relationship development and client retention. In this client-facing role, you will work on leading brands and focus on performance optimization and account growth.
If you are a passionate self-starter with strong people skills and analytical abilities, and you understand business drivers for performance, this may be the perfect role for you!
- In your first month, you will be immersed in our comprehensive, hands-on induction training program. During induction, you will be introduced to RTB House products, internal systems, and company processes. You will get acquainted with your fellow team members and start to get a feel for your day to day.
- Before long, you will fully own your client relationships and campaigns. You’ll be responsible for helping your clients achieve their KPIs and grow their campaigns to their full potential. You will also lead integrations for new partners.
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest US and global brands, and as the quarterback of your accounts, you will be behind the plays when it comes to account development and growth strategy.
- As the main point of contact, you will build strong relationships with clients, through regular face-to-face meetings, including communication via phone, video, and email.
- Maintain clear, concise and timely communication in regards to all customer requests.
- Be an expert on all things RTB House, maintaining in-depth knowledge of all products and services.
- Run point on ad campaign launches, guiding customers through the process while managing communication across all teams internally.
- Provide regular reporting and updates on campaign performance, including QBR presentations.
- 3+ years experience working in adtech or an agency role, managing online advertising campaigns for clients.
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A passion for customer service. You have a talent for anticipating customer needs and exceeding expectations.
- A knack for multitasking and organization. You’re able to juggle everything from campaign launches to ad hoc requests across multiple clients.
- A data driven mindset. You’re comfortable organizing data in Excel and Powerpoint to present insights and recommendations to your clients.
- A positive, can-do attitude. You have a high level of motivation and are willing to learn.
- A determination and drive to succeed. You are resourceful, and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At RTB House we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but unsure about every qualification, we encourage you to apply. We may have just the job for you.
The salary range for this role is $93,000 to $123,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, etc., and will be informed by market data.
Why RTB House
YOUR WORKPLACE, YOUR CHOICE. We offer permanent remote work. Or in-office. Or a hybrid combination of both. Your choice. Do You!
AWARD WINNING TECH. A recognized industry leader with industry wide acknowledgements for innovations including
o 2022 Best Overall Programmatic Tech (buy side)' – drum awards
o ‘2023 Top 50 Programmatic Power Players’ – AdExchanger
o ‘Best Places to Work’ - BuiltIn NYC, 2023
o ‘Great Place to Work’ certified - 2023
o 6x Fastest Growing Companies’ - Financial Times (top 1%)
o AI Excellence Award for AI Full Funnel Marketing Solution
o MarTech Breakthrough Award for AdTech Innovation
o Stevie International Biz Awards: AI Full Funnel Gold - "Most Innovative Company of the Year" 2021-2020-2019 (3X Award Winner) - Streaming Video Ads - "Customer Service Dept. of the Year" - Marketing/PR Solutions - AI / Machine Learning - Innovation of the Year for Social - AI / Machine Learning.
HAVE A VOICE. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth, and success of our business.
GROWTH. We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind, offer comprehensive and continuous training, and a stipend for external courses.
BENEFITS. Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
RECOGNITION. Performance bonus eligibility.
COMMUNITY. In-person and virtual events including coffee socials, happy hours, and off-site summits. You will get to work with amazing, inspiring, passionate people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.