Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
current job openings
people on board
Account Manager (Japan)
Who We Are:
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel. Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions. Japan is the TOP market in APAC with the highest number of new campaigns launched every month.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
About the Team:
Account Management is a core function to ensure client retention, maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and grow revenues of the existing partners. Account Managers are in charge of all post-sale communication and lead cross-functional teams to maintain and reconfigure the campaigns in line with performance targets agreed with clients. As a market leader, RTB House develops a range of new products and our Account Managers will be among those who bring these innovative solutions to the market.
Why RTB House?
At RTB House, we focus on continuous education and professional development. Therefore, before you take over your first campaign, we guarantee you a comprehensive onboarding, along with an individual mentor who will guide you through the key issues and challenges related to the AM role - so that you can feel confident in your new job. In addition, you can always count on the help of your Team Leader, as well as regular training and support with funding for external courses you might be interested in.
What you will do - 業務内容: :
● Account Management with existing clients;
● Execute customer communications and respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
● Provide specific information regarding the company’s services and products;
● Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
● Obtain, review, and process orders;
● Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
● Provide reports about campaign performance for the clients.
Desired experience - 応募条件: :
● Experience in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients, preferably in e-com, online travel, group-buy & classifieds verticals;
● Working experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
● Knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
● Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
● Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
● Fluency in Japanese and English.
• 顧客を相手にしたオンライン広告キャンペーンの管理経験（eコマース、オンライン旅行、共同購入、及 び業界特化型の求人広告における経験が望ましい）
• MS Office Word、Excel、PowerPointを使用した業務経験
What we offer - 得られる経験及び職場環境: :
● The chance to work in an engaging role in a fast-growth award-winning organisation. As well as working on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
● The opportunity to be in a fully responsible, high potential position with our business in Japan where you can share your own ideas and make an impact on our organization;
● To be a part of a team that shapes the future of online marketing globally;
● Good Work-Life Balance and flexible work style including flex time and remote work;
● An outstanding training and onboarding program to make sure you are equipped with all the necessary knowledge and tools to excel;
● A dedicated annual budget for external training and language courses.