Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
current job openings
people on board
Why RTB House?
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
For our team based in Buenos Aires (Palermo) we are looking for an Account Strategist who will take ownership over accounts and contribute to our fast paced business development culture. As an Account Strategist you will have a chance to grow in a multidisciplinary role using data to support your commercial decisions.
What will you do:
- Own the account management process with existing key partners;
- Cooperation with the largest brands from e-commerce industry in South America;
- Regular face to face meetings with decision makers to ensure premium advisory service;
- Responsible for creating marketing strategies in the travel, marketplace, retail and classifieds industries based on data analysis and your own creativity;
- Data improvement, insights investigation and optimization;
- Execute customer communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes;
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Responsible for customer success and long term relationship;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Experience in managing B2B relationships or working inside marketing teams in b2c companies - preferably in tech industry;
- It's necessary to be available to go to the office in Buenos Aires twice a week.
- Native in Spanish with fluency in English (C1 level);
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Interest in digital marketing/ e-commerce;
- Preferably experienced working in programmatic marketing environment;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- A curious spirit and a desire to constantly improve and refine business development tactics and strategies;
- Multi-tasking, high energy, resourcefulness;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Availability to travel 5-15%.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain experience in the field of RTB House, the fastest growing, thriving area of online advertising;
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Fully responsible, high potential position with our business in Argentina and Chile;
- A chance to be a part of a team that shapes the future of online marketing globally;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international environment.