Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
current job openings
people on board
Why RTB House?
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
For our team based in Mexico, we are looking for an Account Strategist who will take ownership over accounts and contribute to our fast paced business development culture. As an Account Strategist you will have a chance to grow in a multidisciplinary role using data to support your commercial decisions.
- Cooperation with brands from the e-commerce market in Mexico;
- Regular meetings with clients to ensure premium customer service;
- Execute customer communications – personally and via telephone, video-calls or email, in line with standards and processes;
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Responsible for customer success and long-term relationship;
- Provide specific information regarding company’s services and products;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- Data improvement and optimization.
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns for clients;
- Preferably experience working in adtech, advertiser or agency (online area);
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Interest in performance marketing/ digital marketing/ e-commerce;
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- Highly developed numerical skills and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Multi-tasking, high level of energy, resourcefulness;
- A high level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
What we offer:
- Remote working;
- Engaging role in a new fast-growth project;
- Chance to be a part of a team which shapes the future of online marketing globally.
- Opportunity to work with a global team;
- Versatile tools and training opportunities;
- Being part of an award-winning organization, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Working at a company with a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- Working in a flexible environment with a balance and personal and professional life;
- Attractive salary plus a bonus system.