Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Commercial pour l'application mobile Promoaccro
current job openings
people on board
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, RTB House offers marketing solutions that allow the biggest brands and media agencies to activate retargeting and branding campaigns. The company works with more than 3,500 advertisers (retail, travel, classified, telco, beauty, auto...). RTB House is made up of 1,100 specialists spread over more than 30 offices around the world (EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM, Australia). Its buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms. It is classified by Deloitte for the 5th consecutive year as a company with a fast growth and strong revenue.
The impact you will make:
Promoaccro is a website but mainly a mobile app. It is a leaflet congregator that has all the offers of the main grocery retailers but it also features a shopping list and a function that allows to look for best deals.
Based in the commercial section of Promoaccro, we are looking for a sales manager that will work at the development of commercial relations (selling online placements) and prospect customers of grocery retailer chains and specialized stores.
Promoaccro will allow you to acquire cutting-edge knowledge of web and mobile digital marketing.
You will build your commercial experience with very important accounts (grocery industry and others).
As a full-time member of the team, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Acquiring new customers / agencies, presenting commercial offer / media kit and subsequently looking after existing relations with grocery chains, media agencies or single retailers / brands;
- Selling web and mobile product placements in the form of visibility packages;
- Analyzing campaign performance KPIs and improving commercial proceeding and its results;
- Autonomous management of the commercial relationship with national, regional or local customers;
- Cooperation with a passionate, creative and reactive team that is based in the capital of Poland, Warsaw.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the e-commerce sales department;
- Experience in selling online placements (ideally in mobile apps) - nice to have;
- Contact network in FMCG (food) industry;
- Fluency in French and English (confidence in presenting and discussing business topics using both languages);
- Talent for sales, persuasion, negotiation and communication;
- Strong team spirit but also an ability to work independently and exceed expectations;
- Ability to make data driven selling decisions.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary and bonus), health & pension insurance (Alan - 100% paid by the company), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee;
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job;
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success;
- Fully remote working model with possibility of using office space when needed (office based in central Paris);
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, 360° assessments, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring.