Global Support & Operations
Global Support & Operations
current job openings
people on board
About The Role
This high-visibility role represents a key step in the growth of RTB House. You will play a critical role providing detailed analytical work related to the US market. You’ll wear both your client-facing and technical hats as needed: this role combines an external presence with our clients, a deep relationship with our data and technology, and collaboration with technical resources at RTBH in both the US and EU markets.
Your impact will be felt across several US teams, as Analytics supports initiatives in Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Marketing.
What you will do:
- Use SQL and/or python to complete ad-hoc analysis from data based in Google Big Query
- Structure, execute, and report on A/B testing as it relates to client campaigns
- Create custom reporting and dashboards using Tableau, Looker Studio or other reporting tools
- Analyze performance of client campaigns; provide data-driven recommendations for optimizations
- Work closely with Account Managers to provide best-in-class Analytics service to clients, including ad-hoc analysis and client-facing presentations
- Work with HQ-based teams to ensure that data tables meeting the needs of the US market; serve as SME on RTB House data schema and meaning of data
- Conduct meta-analysis across campaigns to derive insights about campaign performance and user behavior
- Propose and develop processes as needed for recurrent workstreams
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, including “data analytics” type roles where the primary focus is on answering questions based on real-world data and/or creating reports from such data
- Technical proficiency, including creating intermediate-level SQL and/or basic-intermediate python code as needed to engage in data analysis. SQL skills are a firm requirement, as this role will require use of BigQuery in order to successfully derive insights from business data
- Understanding of how to frame unstructured problems, given the data available, along with how to visualize and communicate results. Skilled in traditional “Office” apps, especially Excel and Powerpoint, or their Google Suite equivalents.
- Understanding of basic statistics and hypothesis testing, including A/B testing and statistical significance.
- Understanding of online (digital) media and/or e-commerce, including measurement via web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.), digital media sales models (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.), and analysis of on-site user behavior.
- Native-level English fluency; comfort with presenting results to internal and external audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field (or non-quant field with strong quant on-the-job experience). Master’s Degree or self-study/certificates in analytics, data science, or digital media/marketing a plus but not required.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, or Looker Studio a plus
Don’t meet every single requirement? At RTB House we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but unsure about every qualification, we encourage you to apply. We may have just the job for you.
The salary range for this role is $78,000 - $98,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, etc., and will be informed by market data.
Why RTB House:
There are so many reasons you should choose RTB House. Here’s just a few…
- YOUR WORKPLACE, YOUR CHOICE. We offer permanent remote work. Or in-office. Or a hybrid combination of both. Your choice. Do You!
- AWARD WINNING TECH. A recognized industry leader with industry wide acknowledgements for innovations including
o 2022 Best Overall Programmatic Tech (buy side)' – drum awards
o ‘2023 Top 50 Programmatic Power Players’ – AdExchanger
o ‘Best Places to Work’ - BuiltIn NYC, 2023,2024
o ‘Great Place to Work’ certified - 2023
o 6x Fastest Growing Companies’ - Financial Times (top 1%)
o AI Excellence Award for AI Full Funnel Marketing Solution
o MarTech Breakthrough Award for AdTech Innovation
o Stevie International Biz Awards: AI Full Funnel Gold - "Most Innovative Company of the Year" 2021-2020-2019 (3X Award Winner) - Streaming Video Ads - "Customer Service Dept. of the Year" - Marketing/PR Solutions - AI / Machine Learning - Innovation of the Year for Social - AI / Machine Learning.
- HAVE A VOICE. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth, and success of our business.
- GROWTH. We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind, offer comprehensive and continuous training, and a stipend for external courses.
- BENEFITS. Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
- RECOGNITION. Performance bonus eligibility.
- COMMUNITY. In-person and virtual events including coffee socials, happy hours, and off-site summits. You will get to work with amazing, inspiring, passionate people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
About RTB House:
RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and performance. Born and having grown to become a leader in display retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive more efficient and impactful media buys.