Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Director, Client Partners
current job openings
people on board
RTB House is a global DSP with 1,000+ specialists that help brands expertly navigate the blurred lines between branding and performance. Born and having grown to become a leader in display retargeting, RTB House now offers a suite of full-funnel marketing solutions that address the challenges brands face today to drive more efficient and impactful media buys.
Our mission revolves around empowering businesses to maximize the effectiveness of their online advertising campaigns. We are seeking a highly motivated and driven individual to build and lead a new Client Partner team. This team will play a pivotal role in deepening our client relationships, ensuring their satisfaction and directly contributing to business growth.
Initially managing clients directly, your role will evolve to more of a leadership position as the team grows.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and nurture long-term relationships with our most senior-level Enterprise clients, establishing yourself as a true partner
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of clients’ business objectives
- Support team in identifying and executing on potential business opportunities for account growth and expansion
- Develop strategies to safeguard existing accounts and lead the team to effectively implement them.
Leadership / Management
- Hire, train, manage, and develop a team of Client Partners
- Responsible for the team’s achievement of revenue growth targets and performance metrics
- Stay abreast of latest marketing trends, competitive landscape and industry news
- Minimum 10+ years managing clients in the digital advertising / adTech space
- Minimum 3+ years managing direct reports
- Strong understanding of real-time bidding, programmatic buying and the advertising ecosystem
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and capable of working under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel extensively for client meetings
Don’t meet every single requirement? At RTB House we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but unsure about every qualification, we encourage you to apply. We may have just the job for you.
The salary range for this role is $190,000 - $220,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, etc., and will be informed by market data.
Why RTB House:
YOUR WORKPLACE, YOUR CHOICE. We offer permanent remote work. Or in-office. Or a hybrid combination of both. Your choice. Do You!
AWARD WINNING TECH. A recognized industry leader with industry wide acknowledgements for innovations including
o 2022 Best Overall Programmatic Tech (buy side)' – drum awards
o ‘2023 Top 50 Programmatic Power Players’ – AdExchanger
o ‘Best Places to Work’ - BuiltIn NYC, 2023
o ‘Great Place to Work’ certified - 2023
o 6x Fastest Growing Companies’ - Financial Times (top 1%)
o AI Excellence Award for AI Full Funnel Marketing Solution
o MarTech Breakthrough Award for AdTech Innovation
o Stevie International Biz Awards: AI Full Funnel Gold - "Most Innovative Company of the Year" 2021-2020-2019 (3X Award Winner) - Streaming Video Ads - "Customer Service Dept. of the Year" - Marketing/PR Solutions - AI / Machine Learning - Innovation of the Year for Social - AI / Machine Learning.
HAVE A VOICE. You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth, and success of our business.
GROWTH. We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind, offer comprehensive and continuous training, and a stipend for external courses.
BENEFITS. Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
RECOGNITION. Performance bonus eligibility.
COMMUNITY. In-person and virtual events including coffee socials, happy hours, and off-site summits. You will get to work with amazing, inspiring, passionate people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.