Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Head of Account Management DACH (f/m/d)
current job openings
people on board
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 25+ persons team. As part of our ‘remote-first’- approach, our team is spread all over Germany while we additionally run office spaces in Berlin and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German, Austrian and Swiss e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel, Consumer Electronics and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
About the Team
Account Management plays a pivotal role in ensuring client retention, upholding a high level of customer satisfaction, and driving revenue growth among our existing partners. As the Head of Account Management DACH (f/m/d), your responsibility will be to shape strategic initiatives that align with our company objectives. This will involve utilizing your extensive network in performance marketing, as well as cultivating new relationships by actively engaging with C-level executives on the clients’ side.
As part of a matrix reporting structure, the Head of Account Management DACH (f/m/d) will have dual reporting lines to our Country Manager DACH and to the Vice President of Account Management from our HQ in Poland. The team is split into two sub-teams with the respective Team Leads reporting directly to you.
What you will do:
- Managing a team of 10+ high-performing individuals with regular mentoring and feedback
- Developing a long-term strategy for the Account Management Team that is in line with our business objectives
- Standardizing local Account Management processes and implementing global best practices
- Holding responsibility for profit center goals in the account management area
- Ensuring client satisfaction and high retention for top-market clients by fostering strong connections on C-level and leveraging your influence to shape client relationships
- Supporting the team in regular performance reporting to clients
- Internal reporting on individual and market performance to the Country Manager and HQ
- Facilitating the development of expertise and structured knowledge sharing within the Account Management team
- Establishing your position in the industry as Leading Expert by actively participating in events, while continuously staying informed about the latest market trends and news
- Extensive proven experience in comparable leadership positions within the industry, including the ability to manage other managers
- 8+ years of experience in the digital marketing industry (preferably within retargeting) in client-facing roles
- Proficiency in managing substantial budgets and cultivating relationships with important customers
- Demonstrated ability to establish connections with C-level stakeholders and foster strong professional relationships
- Expertise in recruiting and establishing effective account management frameworks
- A strong grasp of the online advertising market in Germany coupled with a comprehensive understanding of the current AdTech industry
- Fluency in English and German language
- Google Analytics knowledge is a must have
- Quality-first attitude, high level of communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, proven experience with data analysis
- Positive, proactive approach
- Openness for business travel
What we offer
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance and therefore prioritize flexible working arrangements- you decide whether you want to work remotely, from one of our DACH office spaces or even temporarily from any other location in the world
- We offer a top of the market compensation package, consisting of an above market-average base and an attractive bonus scheme;
- You’re starting out with 28 vacation days- that can turn into 30 days after a 2-year tenure
- You will have a structured and interactive onboarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up), accompanied by a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your orientation phase to make sure you’re settling in with ease
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects as part of a highly qualified cross-functional team;
- As we are rethinking AdTech, you will be actively contributing in the process while having the opportunity to work with the best in the AdTech industry to learn from;
- We care about your development and help you continuously grow your career with us as part of your personalized development plan- supported by a generous yearly training budget
- You’ll be offering true value to our customers through our proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology.
- Working remote doesn’t mean you’re walking alone- we strengthen our team bond through virtual social huddles and plenty of in-person team get-togethers that combine fun activities and team workshops
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.