Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Head of Account Management
current job openings
people on board
Head of Account Management Poland
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions. Join RTB House - a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide.
As an Head of Account Management you will lead our Account Management team performance and growth within the Polish market.
What you will do:
- Managing team of high performing individuals with regular mentoring and feedback;
- Standardizing local AM processes and implementing global best practices;
- Holding responsibility for profit center goals in the account management area;
- Ensuring client satisfaction and high retention for the top market clients by C-level relationship building;
- Supporting the team in regular performance reporting to clients;
- Internal reporting on individual and market performance to the country manager and HQ;
- Coordinating expertise building within the AM team.
- At least 5+ years of previous experience in similar role and industry;
- 8+ years of experience in the digital marketing industry (preferably within retargeting) in client-facing roles;
- Experience working with large budgets and key customers;
- Experience in building relationships with C-level stakeholders;
- Experience in recruitment and building account management structures;
- Knowledge of online advertising market in Poland;
- Good understanding of the current AdTech industry;
- Fluency in English and Polish language;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Google spreadsheets, Google Analytics knowledge is must have;
- Quality-first attitude, high level of communication and presentation skills;
- Strong problem solving skills, proven experience with data analysis;
- Positive, proactive approach;
- Openness for business travel and from time to time visits in the office in Warsaw.
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- A chance to work in a truly international environment with the best people;
- Becoming part of an award-winning organisation, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Opportunity to work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- Working and learning in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe;
- A rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits;
- Opportunity to contribute to ambitious projects in the growing, international organisation;
- A training program in our headquarters to develop your professional skills further;
- Stable, long-term cooperation based on a B2B contract or contract of mandate.