Global Support & Operations
Global Support & Operations
Head of Operations (f/m/d)- DACH
current job openings
people on board
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
RTB House in DACH
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a team of 30+ dedicate team members. As part of our ‘remote-first’- approach, our team is spread all over Germany while we additionally run office spaces in Berlin and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German, Austrian and Swiss e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel, Consumer Electronics and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
What We Have To Offer:
- We believe in a good work-life balance and therefore prioritize flexible working arrangements- you decide whether you want to work remotely, from one of our DACH office spaces or even temporarily from any other location in the world
- We offer a top-of-the-market compensation package, consisting of an above market-average base and an attractive bonus scheme;
- You’re starting out with 28 vacation days- that can turn into 30 days after a 2-year tenure
- You will have a structured and interactive onboarding, accompanied by your supporting team members to guide you during your orientation phase to make sure you’re settling in with ease
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects as part of a highly qualified cross-functional team;
- As we are rethinking AdTech, you will be actively contributing in the process while having the opportunity to work with the best in the AdTech industry to learn from;
- We care about your development and help you continuously grow your career with us as part of your personalized development plan- supported by a generous yearly training budget
- You’ll be offering true value to our customers through our proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
The Head of Operations DACH will align all operationally-focused departments within the region, including Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Admin, Inventory (department responsible for Ad Space bidding), Technical Account Management and Account Management/ Campaign Management, within a new org structure to maximize the development of the region. The role will focus on supporting the local business, driving the DACH strategy across the assigned departments while acting as a bridge between commercial and operational teams.
- Acting as a strategic partner, closely collaborating with regional leadership to drive and support business goals
- Implementing both short-term and long-term strategies, ensuring alignment among local departments
- Continuously enhancing and optimizing processes, tools, and KPIs to foster an operational excellence mindset
- Monitoring market changes and adjusting strategies accordingly
- Strategically supporting Marketing & PR, Talent Acquisition, Admin, Inventory, Account Management, and Technical Account Management teams' planning and strategy execution
- Aligning with business teams, setting metrics, and identifying suitable KPIs to track the region's development
- Assisting in further building the RTB House brand in the DACH region
- Managing high-performing teams and identifying learning & development opportunities for their team members
- Several years of experience in operations-heavy start-ups or scale-ups, or in building up local operations from scratch in a general management or country management capacity.
- Alternatively, a background in strategy/management consulting and/ or experience in a multinational environment.
- First experience working with or for businesses in the online sphere, such as MarTech, Ecommerce, or Digital Marketing is a plus
- Strong leadership and management skills to build, motivate, coach, and inspire a high-performing and result-driven teams and their leaders in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to approach tasks with a hands-on, proactive attitude.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking, logical reasoning, and comfort with numbers, enabling problem-solving and decisive decision-making in complex situations.
- Cross-functional experience working with business and operation teams.
- Fluency in both German and English is a strong plus
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.