Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Head of Sales
current job openings
people on board
Head of Sales-Korea
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe.
It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
Korea is fast-growing market in APAC with the highest number of new campaigns launched every month.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
As the Head of Sales for RTB House Korea, you will be responsible for building and managing a high performing sales team and identifying business expansion opportunities across Korea.
What you will do:
- Recruit, train and manage an enterprise sales team;
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets;
- Identify business expansion opportunities in new verticals/industries, analyze market potential and target new business of the highest value;
- Engage personally in the acquisition of key prospects;
- Take full responsibility for the sales cycle from prospecting to launch of the campaigns;
- Support account management team in managing client relationships.
- Revenue and margin, numbers of launched advertisers, sales team retention.
- Deep understanding of Korea digital and performance marketing landscape with strong knowledge of local working cultures and strong business relationships;
- Experience in managing highly motivated teams with track record of strong revenue growth;
- Knowledge of performance marketing, programmatic buying, and RTB model;
- Demonstrated ability to forecast sales and build sales strategy;
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company;
- Strong influence with exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to develop the business;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Business level English and Korean
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising at the heart of its core operations;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- Opportunity for professional development and growth;
- Flexible work style: full flextime and remote working available.
If you are posting a role in any of the below countries - please leave the link to the applicable policy at the bottom of your job ad.
If you are posting a role in any other country - please delete this entire section from your job ad.