Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Sales Manager / Director
current job openings
people on board
Sales Manager / Director Australia
With 1000+ specialists, in 70+ markets, and 3,000+ clients across various regions, we have set new market standards when it comes to truly personalized marketing. With the power of Deep Learning technology, we have successfully developed solutions that help our clients fuel their business and marketing goals, boost their innovation, and elevate the customer experience.
As a Sales Manager / Director, you will implement market development strategies, identify new partnership opportunities and convert them into RTB House clients. You will be responsible for elevating client relationships, executing customer communications at all business levels, owning and implementing the go-to-market strategy for branding and performance solutions.
What you will do:
- Generate direct sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closure;
- Identify new sales opportunities and convert them into RTB House customers on the Australian market;
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (decision-makers) of brands and agencies;
- Comprehensively expand portfolio of RTB House’s new clients;
- Participate in product and offer presentations/pitches to prospective clients and agencies;
- Analyze sales statistics and formulate sales strategies to determine and achieve desired growth;
- Partner with technical and account management teams;
- Execute customer communications via telephone or email, in line with standards and procedures;
- Create formal offers and present them to potential customers;
- Deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction;
- Report on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers;
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including major recent trends; knowledge of RTB model will be an asset;
- Ideally 3+ years of successful sales experience in online industry;
- Ideally 5+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment;
- Existing, meaningful relationships within the digital sector of direct clients.
- Experience in managing teams;
- University degree;
- Great analytical skills
- Persuasion, exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Being part of an award-winning organization, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- The joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (FT - 1000 Europe's fastest-growing company 2022);
- Being part of ambitious projects and working with teams of talented and collaborative people;
- A rewarding career in a high energy, fun and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits;
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in a growing, international organization;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits;
- Hybrid work model (remote work OK)