Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager (f/m/d)
current job openings
people on board
Who we are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operatons in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 20+ persons team. Our operations are run from 4 offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart but we also offer remote work from anywhere in Germany. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
About the Team
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for bringing our innovative solutions to the market, helping boost our clients’ business and drive growth for the main e-commerce players in the region. You will report directly to the Head of Sales DACH and be part of the local Sales team, recognized by co-workers and clients alike for its unparalleled professionalism, integrity and passion for Digital.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- Generate opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients;
- Expand our client base in the DACH market by efficiently managing all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to integrating;
- Report on the progress of sales processes regarding both existing and potential clients;
- Work closely with our technical and account management teams to ensure superior performance of the campaigns;
- Build relationships with decision-makers of the largest e-commerce companies in the region to understand their needs and communicate our unique selling proposition;
- Develop professional technical knowledge of our solutions and overall developments in digital marketing in order to design strategies that fulfil client needs.
What we are looking for
- Previous B2B sales experience in the online advertising industry within the DACH market, we are open to offering a mid-level or senior position depending on your years of experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both German and English (C1 or above);
- Ability to demonstrate a clear vision to prospects of their possible journey with us and to close them with your creative negotiation strategies;
- A track record of success finding new prospects, growing relationships, and consistently hitting KPIs in relatively short sales cycles;
- Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to absorb and action information quickly;
- Self-motivated positive individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and achiever attitude.
What we offer
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance and therefore prioritize flexible working arrangements - you decide whether you want to work remotely, from one of our DACH office spaces, or even temporarily from any other location in the world;
- We offer a top-of-the-market compensation package, consisting of an above-market-average base and an attractive bonus scheme;
- You’re starting out with 28 vacation days - that can turn into 30 days after a 2-year tenure;
- We provide a monthly Sodexo allowance that can be used towards purchases in various grocery stores, shops, and restaurants;
- You will have a structured and interactive onboarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up), accompanied by a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your orientation phase to make sure you’re settling in with ease;
- An international working environment that inspires you and enables you to develop projects as part of a highly qualified cross-functional team;
- We care about your development and help you continuously grow your career with us as part of your personalized development plan - supported by a generous yearly training budget;
- Working remotely doesn’t mean you’re walking alone - we strengthen our team bond through in-person team get-togethers that combine fun activities and team workshops.
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.