Sales & Business Growth
Sales & Business Growth
Senior Account Manager (f/m/d)
current job openings
people on board
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 25+ persons team. As part of our ‘remote-first’- approach, our team is spread all over Germany while we additionally run office spaces in bigger cities such as Berlin and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German, Austrian and Swiss e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
About the Team
Account Management is a core function to ensure client retention, maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and grow revenues of the existing partners. Account Managers are in charge of all post-sale communication and lead cross-functional teams to maintain and reconfigure the campaigns in line with performance targets agreed with clients.
As a market leader, RTB House develops a range of new products and our Account Managers will be among those who bring these innovative solutions to the market.
As part of a matrix reporting structure, the Account Manager will have dual reporting lines to a Team Lead of Account Management DACH and to the Account Management Strategy lead from our HQ in Poland.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- develop relationships and negotiate business terms with decision-makers of the largest e-commerce companies in the DACH region
- up/cross sell campaigns and products to ensure the growth of the accounts
- provide transparency over campaign performance for the client representatives to ensure premium customer service
- create remarketing strategies for different verticals
- optimize the performance of the campaigns in line with clients' goals
- develop professional technical knowledge related to the solutions offered by RTB House and overall developments in the digital marketing domain
- work closely with technical and sales teams within the company to ensure the superior performance of the campaigns
Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills We Look For
- solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. performance marketing
- 5+ years of experience managing online advertising campaigns and client relationships
- self-motivated positive individual with an achiever attitude
- highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to absorb information quickly and deliver within tight timeframe
- excellent communication and presentations skills
- outstanding negotiation skills
- exceptional professionalism and business acumen
- ability to keep an open communication, particularly when working remotely
- proficiency in German and fluency in English (C1 or above)
What we offer
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance and therefore prioritize flexible working arrangements- you decide whether you want to work remotely, from one of our DACH office spaces or even temporarily from any other location in the world
- We offer a top of the market compensation package, consisting of an above market-average base and an attractive bonus scheme;
- You’re starting out with 28 vacation days- that can turn into 30 days after a 2-year tenure
- You will have a structured and interactive onboarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up), accompanied by a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your orientation phase to make sure you’re settling in with ease
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects as part of a highly qualified cross-functional team;
- As we are rethinking AdTech, you will be actively contributing in the process while having the opportunity to work with the best in the AdTech industry to learn from;
- We care about your development and help you continuously grow your career with us as part of your personalized development plan- supported by a generous yearly training budget
- You’ll be offering true value to our customers through our proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology.
- Working remote doesn’t mean you’re walking alone- we strengthen our team bond through virtual social huddles and plenty of in-person team get-togethers that combine fun activities and team workshops
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.