Technology & Innovation
Technology & Innovation
Technical Account Manager (f/m/d)
current job openings
people on board
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
RTB House in Benelux
Since opening our operations in the Benelux in 2017, we have rapidly established ourselves as a trusted partner for renowned brands within verticals such as Fashion, Travel, and Home.
We embrace a "remote-first" approach, allowing our team members the flexibility to work remotely most of the time. However, to maintain a strong team dynamic and allow for valuable in-person interactions, we aim to meet once a month in our Amsterdam office.
With over 15 dedicated employees in the Benelux region, we are continuously expanding our team and have ambitious plans for growth.
If you are passionate about digital advertising, thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and are eager to make a significant impact, we want to hear from you! Join RTB House and be part of our success story in the Benelux market.
What We Have To Offer:
- Work in one of the fastest-growing global and future-proof ad-tech companies;
- An amazing (one month) onboarding process to make sure you are equipped with all the necessary knowledge and tools to excel;
- Hybrid work philosophy: working from one of our offices, from home or from a Spaces business club near you;
- Competitive compensation with 28+ vacation days;
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/)
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will execute the successful integration of RTB House and client’s e-commerce websites and/ or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimisation to ensure client’s goals are achieved.
- Conducting the technical operations for our clients in the following fields:
- Executing the proper setup, optimization, debugging and monitoring of online campaigns
- Analysing the effectiveness of online campaigns and executing optimisations when necessary
- Proactively investigating and troubleshooting campaign data to identify technical issues before they affect the performance of the campaigns.
- Setting up the technical integration between the internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- Supervising the creation of advertising materials such as dynamic ad banners;
- Working closely with our account managers and sales teams to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Proposing optimization solutions for processes in order to achieve both internal and external goals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in a similar role within a multi-national tech company
- Interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good time management skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of URL anatomy (parameters, values and parametrization rules) is a plus, paired with Basic Regular Expressions knowledge
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch are a big plus;
- Fluent in English. Dutch would be an advantage.