Technology & Innovation
Technology & Innovation
Technical Support Specialist (f/m/d)
current job openings
people on board
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will execute the successful integration of RTB House and client’s e-commerce websites and/ or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimisation to ensure client’s goals are achieved.
Conducting the technical operations for our clients in the following fields:
- Executing the proper setup, optimization, debugging and monitoring of online campaigns;
- Analysing the effectiveness of online campaigns and executing optimisations when necessary;
- Proactively investigating and troubleshooting campaign data to identify technical issues before they affect the performance of the campaigns;
- Setting up the technical integration between the internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- Supervising the creation of advertising materials such as dynamic ad banners;
- Working closely with our account managers and sales teams to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Proposing optimization solutions for processes in order to achieve both internal and external goals.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years in a similar role within a multi-national tech company;
- Interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good time management skills and attention to detail;
- Understanding of URL anatomy (parameters, values and parametrization rules) is a plus, paired with Basic Regular Expressions knowledge;
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch are a big plus;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- A top-of-the-market compensation package, consisting of an above-market-average base and an attractive bonus scheme;
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance and therefore prioritize flexible working arrangements - you decide whether you want to work remotely, from our office, or even temporarily from any other location in the world;
- We provide you with private medical insurance;
- We care about your development and help you continuously grow your career with us as part of your personalized development plan - supported by a generous yearly training budget;
- An international working environment that inspires you and enables you to develop as part of a highly qualified cross-functional team who you can learn from;
- Working remotely doesn’t mean you’re walking alone - we strengthen our team bond through in-person team get-togethers that combine fun activities and team workshops.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing and multiple awards winning global AdTech’s, ranked as one of Built in New York's Best Places to Work in 2020, 2021 & 2022.
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.