Lamoda Group is a leading e-commerce retailer in Russia and the CIS region, offering more than 6 million products from a thousand international and local brands. They carry everything from apparel, footwear, accessories, cosmetics and perfume, household goods, and decor. The traffic is constantly growing and currently is around 17 million unique users per month. Over the last few years, RTB House has helped Lamoda Group’s steadily increase their average order value (AOV) — the average amount spent every time a customer places an order.
Lamoda Group and RTB House have been trusted partners since 2016. Recently, the marketing team at Lamoda Group wanted to expand their brand’s reach by focusing more on their retargeting strategy across key performance metrics:
• Increase average order value
• Optimize campaign settings towards Lamoda’s current business goals
• Maximize the quantity of sales per user with higher AOV, while keeping campaigns cost-effective
• Boost re-engagement among the most valuable customers, with a continuous up-trend in ROAS
RTB House ran its digital performance marketing campaigns powered by Deep Learning algorithms, allowing Lamoda to realize their large-scale plans in a highly competitive market. The successful strategy consisted of an always-on, multi-factor optimisation process. This included time period goals (days, weeks, months), internal factors like sales and promo periods and external factors (e.g. user behavior on Lamoda’s pages).
Thanks to RTB House’s advanced retargeting technology, Lamoda’s campaigns achieved the following results (H1 2019 vs H1 2020) with our platform:
• AOV – increased by 12.5%
• RTB House’s contribution to retargeting channel more than doubled (220%)
• Cost-effectiveness of RTB House retargeting channel increased by 29%